Ceramic finish Calcium Sulphate Floor combines the advantages of ceramic tile and calcium sulfate panel. It is an excellent choice for the ideal indoor environment in office flooring and any commercial building. The core of calcium sulfate ceramic anti-static raised floor consists of a monolithic calcium sulfate layer reinforced by anhydrous calcium sulfate and non-toxic unbleached plant fibers, which are made by pulse pressing; the top finish is made of 10mm thick wear-resistant non-slip ceramic tiles; surrounded by conductive rubber strips. The thickness of the entire ceramic calcium sulfate raised floor is 35mm, which has excellent performance including mechanical strength, fire resistance (fire resistance to Class A), heat insulation, sound insulation, and limited humidity sensitivity.
Finished Floor Height :
Panel Size :
600* 600mm、800* 800mm and special size
Ceramic Thickness :
10 / 12mm
Ceramic Type :
Normal ceramic and Anti-static ceramic
● Main Material: Calcium Sulphate Core & Ceramic Covering
● Top Surface Finish: Ceramic Tile (10mm), other top coverings available
● Bottom Surface: Aluminum Foil & Galvanized Steel Tray
● Edge Banding: Conductive Edge Trims
● Size: 600x600x35mm
● Thickness: 35mm, perfect with ceramic top covering
● Weight: 30KG/PC
● The purity of calcium sulfate substrate is > 85%, which has reached the international standard.
● High strength, permanent flatness, fire-proof and non-combustible grade A, no deformation after water immersion.
● Use ABS for edging, and anti-static floor with PVC static conductive decorative edge.
● Ceramic tile covering has excellent abrasion resistance, anti-pollution, easy to clean, and strong decoration.
● The surface is soft light, wear-resistant, waterproof, fire-proof, dust-proof, corrosion-resistant.
● The bottom plate is generally galvanized steel to protect the core and increase the load.
● No pollution, environmental protection, and health.
● Flexible assembly, convenient maintenance, and long service life.
Because of its stupendous advantages and economical, it has become the most widely used raised floor system in commercial projects. Excellent rolling load and Class A flame spread make Ceramic Calcium Sulphate Access Floor ideal for general or high-end office use. Its strong load capacity also makes it a favorite of banks, school computer rooms, and libraries. Ceramic calcium sulphate raised floor can be installed:
● High-Grade intelligent building
● Meeting room
● Audio-visual teaching room
● Exhibition room
● TV and radio stations
● Operating room
● Banks and Casinos