Wood core/chipboard flooring system is made of high-density composite wood core glue to and encased in hot-dipped galvanized formed steel sheets. These chipboard raised access floor tiles have a class A flame spread rating and provide excellent rigidity, durability, and acoustic performance. Wood core access floor panel system consists of high-density (720Kg/m3) chipboard. Galvanized steel sheet/aluminum foil is bonded to the bottom of the chipboard. HPL or PVC is stuck to the top of chipboard, four edges are sealed with PVC edging strip.
Finished Floor Height :
Panel Size :
500* 500mm、600* 600mm、800* 800mm and special size
Core Panel Thickness :
30mm、38mm(16- 38mm can be customized according to project needs)
Upper Covering :
Bare、1.0-2.0mm Anti-static Laminate HPL、2.0-3.0mm PVC、10mm
Cermic、Marble、 Granite、 Nature Wood、and etc.
Under Covering :
Bare、0.3-2.0mm Galvanized steel、0.1-2.0mm Aluminum Foil
Without or With Stringer System
● Natural and Beautiful: The wood is naturally green and pollution-free. No harm to the human body, environmental proof.
● Flexible and anti-skid: Our chipboard raised floor panel has a good anti-skid effect, it’s relatively safe and not easy to slip.
● High wear resistance and durability: Our raised wood floor panels are smooth and easy to clean without much maintenance and peacekeeping.
● Hard texture: ZiLi wooden raised access floor has good loading capacity.
● Good sealing and water-proof: The top surface is stuck with High-Pressure Laminate (HPL) or Conduct PVC or granite, the bottom is covered with aluminum foil or galvanized steel sheet. Four edges are sealed with black PVC edge trim.
● Customize the access floor solution according to local conditions, help customers save costs of Wooden Access Floor System while ensuring high quality, and buy the most satisfactory raised floor at the most affordable wooden raised floor prices.
The Woodcore raised floor panel applies to high-grade rooms, such as:
- Telecommunication centers
- Smart offices
- Computer rooms
- Areas of high humidity