Glass Raised Floor Tempered Clear/Tempered Laminated Basic Specifications & Advantages
● Material: Tempered, scratch-resistant glass access floor panel
● Tempered Clear Glass: 12、15、19mm
● Tempered Laminated Glass:10+10mm、10+12mm、12+12mm
● Size: Standard format 60×60 cm, can be supplied in special sizes
● Glass Types: Transparent, Frosted or Colored Glass Raised Floor Tiles available
● Frame: Rushed stainless steel frame/flange, secured with clear silicone caulk/conductive edge trim
● Pedestal: Height adjustable 70-2000mm, galvanized steel
● Technical characteristics: High-resistance, scratch-resistant, acoustic, non-slip, antibacterial, security,uniform loading more than 800kg.
Tempered glass is a type of safety glass manufactured with the aid of heat or chemicals used to strengthen the glass. This process is sometimes referred to as "tempering." Tempered glass can be up to four times stronger than typical annealed glass of the same size and thickness. Other benefits of tempered glass: More tensile strength (it can bend easier without breaking) Wind resistance If it breaks, tempered glass shatters into rounded cubes rather than pointy shards
Tempered Laminated Glass is a type of safety glass that is made of two or more panes of annealed glass joined together by a layer of plastic, or polyvinyl butyral (PVB). You can think of this joining as creating a glass sandwich (glass, plastic, glass). Some types of laminated glass are made with multiple layers (think of these as a laminated glass layer cake). Laminated glass features:
The plastic portion of laminated glass may be clear or tinted.
Laminated glass aids in the screening of UV radiation.
Laminated glass is beneficial for soundproofing.
One of the biggest benefits of laminated glass is that if it does break, the broken glass will stick to the plastic rather than falling to the floor.
Glass Raised Floor Applications
Ideal in museums and spaces with special architectural requirements, can be installed with any of anti-static calcium sulfate raised floor, high-density woodcore raised floor, aluminum raised floor, all-steel access floor and other raised floor panels. Transparent glass panel is recommended where underfloor instrument observation is required.